Operator Pledge of Professionalism
As an applicant for membership in the Maryland Motorcoach Association, we acknowledge our role and responsibility to provide quality travel and transportation services to the public. It is our commitment to conduct all facets of our business practices with the highest levels of honesty and integrity, and to provide the highest degree of satisfaction possible to the traveling public.
CODE OF ETHICS
Recognizing the Maryland Motorcoach Association as the official voice of the industry and the State of Maryland, and as an operator member of this association, we pledge for ourselves, our employees and those who represent our company, to adhere to the ethical standards set forth below:
1. To recognize that safety is our highest priority and obligation and to conduct our operations accordingly by providing properly maintained equipment and drivers that meet all governing regulations.
2. To conduct business with fairness and integrity in financial dealings with the public, other operators and service providers, recognizing that unethical activities harm the spirit of the association.
3. To comply with all governing state and federal regulations and with all operating authorities we have been granted.
4. To work cooperatively for the mutual benefit of and to meet the objectives of the motorcoach industry and the Maryland Motorcoach Association.
5. To avoid any action which may lead to discrediting the motorcoach industry and the MMA, or lead to diminishing public confidence in the transportation industry.